- What is the other name of font style tags?
- How do you add a style tag in HTML?
- Can I use style tag in body?
- What is style sheets in HTML?
- Which tag is used to raise the text?
- What are the style tags write about any five style tags?
- What is a tag in HTML?
- What are different style tags in HTML?
- Where is style tag in HTML?
- Do style tags have to go in the head?
- Which of the following is not a style tag?
- How do you use style tag?
- How do you give a style?
- What are two segments of a style tag?
What is the other name of font style tags?
The HTML tag defines the font size, color and face of text in the HTML document.
Since this tag was removed in HTML5, it is recommended that you use CSS properties such as font, font-family, font-size and color to format the text in the document.
This tag is also commonly referred to as the element..
How do you add a style tag in HTML?
The style attribute is just like any other HTML attribute. It goes inside the element’s beginning tag, right after the tag name. The attribute starts with style , followed by an equals sign, = , and then finally uses double quotes, “” , which contain the value of the attribute.
Can I use style tag in body?
As others have already mentioned, HTML 4 requires the