- What are the 4 basic HTML tags?
- What type of tag is HTML?
- What is difference between container tag and empty tag?
- What are the 10 basic HTML tags?
- What would HTML be like without the tags?
- What is a container tag in HTML?
- Is form a container tag?
- What is HR tag?
- Do you need to close input tags?
- What are the 2 types of tag?
- What are the basic elements of HTML?
- How do you close a tag?
- What is the body tag in HTML used for?
- Do all HTML tags come in a pair?
- Is HTML an empty tag?
- What will happen if you don’t close the container tag?
- What is container tag example?
- Is HR an empty element?
- Which tag is a container tag?
- What is not a container tag?
- Is an empty element?
What are the 4 basic HTML tags?
There are four required tags in HTML.
These are html, title, head and body.
The table below shows you the opening and closing tag, a description and an example.
These are the tags you put at the beginning and end of an HTML file..
What type of tag is HTML?
Basic HTMLTagDescriptionDefines the document typeDefines an HTML documentContains metadata/information for the document
What is difference between container tag and empty tag?
Container tag consists of opening tag+content+closing tag . While empty tag is tag without content or a closing tag. Container tags are used to enclose texts, images etc. … Like you can insert a line-break or an image anywhere in your page but it should be inside some container tag.
What are the 10 basic HTML tags?
Your First 10 HTML Tags … — The root element. …… — The document head. …
— A section heading. …
— A paragraph. … … — A link. … — An image. The img element lets you insert images into your web pages.More items…•Jul 13, 2010
What would HTML be like without the tags?
4 Answers. Yes, it can be created and it will work in some browsers like Chrome and Firefox without problems but it will break in others. Generally, it’s not recommended to do that because, as I already said, it might break functionality in some browsers.
What is a container tag in HTML?
What is a Container (Tag)? A code used in web development that removes the need for multiple pieces of tracking codes being placed directly on the site; instead, one piece of code is placed on every page on a site, which holds additional third-party code.
Is form a container tag?